[Code] save_char(ch, ch->in_room);

From: Ben Britton (ben@SW2.K12.WY.US)
Date: 04/19/98

Okay, I've gone throught he old archives of the list, but all the
information i've found is inconclusive.  It was discussed many times, that
changing the save_char(ch, NOWHERE) functions will allow characters to
"load up" in the room they quit in, but this doesn't stop a character from
quiting then entering the game right away to have the same effect as the
recall spell.  For the the save_char(ch, ch->in_room) to work the character
must quit the mud entirely. I've tried setting the setting the bit on the
Load_room and setting the load_room to that ch->in_room, but nothing has
seemed to work.

Any ideas?
Thanks
-ben