Re: Code bases

From: Del (Panther) (caminturn@EARTHLINK.NET)
Date: 04/20/98

Akuma/Chris Baggett/DOOMer wrote:
>   Well, i think i can give a few reasons, 1) he's the list admin,
> 2) he made sure that you would know where to go thanks to the little box
> that happens to be quoted below.  ------V
point you into one direction (Q7) to the CircleMUD FAQ, but what about
all the rest of the muds that the original poster wanted to know about?
So, I guess he didn't really point out where to find the documentation.
hmmmm, things that make you wonder.. Did you read the documentation???

I don't think you did.. :)

> 3) He's fascist :-P  (j/k Alex)

hehehehe..