Re: Circlemud design issues

From: Tony Robbins (tonyr@NWPACLINK.COM)
Date: 04/20/98

Ok, I just have to comment on this thread (the multi .h to single .h
part)...

I like having separate .h files for the simplicity of it.  utils.h gen-
erally refers to utils.c, clan.h to clan.c, etc.  Conf.h and sysdep.h
could be combined, I suppose, but I like having structs.h in its own.
Readability and functionality are two of Circle's high points (read-
ability is the reason I chose Circle, besides playing experience, I did
actually learn what I know of C from a book and Circle).  Structs.h con-
tains the structures, and you, after a little experience, know almost
exactly where to look for everything.  I love it.

Coalition Against the Merging of Every Helper File....  CAMEHF, almost a
good acronym...

-B.