Re: in_game (and a reply to OFF TOPIC MAJORLY)

From: George (greerga@CIRCLEMUD.ORG)
Date: 04/20/98

On Mon, 20 Apr 1998, Chuck Reed wrote:

>>Does George ever sleep?
>
>He's not human, so he doesn't have to.

I once drank Coke (poor substitute for Mt. Dew) all day and couldn't sleep
that night.  It's not something I do regularly though.

I have skipped sleeping one night before I went to work at a retail store.
I fell asleep while walking and hit an aisle endcap, almost right in the
eye.  Driving to work was interesting...I don't even remember doing it. :)

>Is there a global function that checks for an item being:
>a) In someone's inventory
>b) In containers
>c) In rooms
>
>and returns a integer of how many there were?

/* element in monster and object index-tables   */
struct index_data {
   int  virtual;    /* virtual number of this mob/obj           */
   int  number;     /* number of existing units of this mob/obj */
   SPECIAL(*func);
};

obj_index[obj_rnum].number

:)