Re: Code bases

From: Judson Powers (powers@RJSONLINE.NET)
Date: 04/23/98

The Circle mailing list isn't exactly the place to list a bunch of
codebases and ask for the differences between them.  I don't think anyone's
expecting you to do a massive search of all information possibly available
before you ask something, but questions like this are easily answered
without annoying people like me, who don't want all these messages, and
people like Alex, who is supposed to be the freindly neighborhood dictator
and keep the list about Circle...

Just in case anyone wants to know, all the information about various MUD
codebases should be on their respective homepages, all of which are
accessible through the happy little MUD listing on Yahoo.  Easy to find.
Go to http://www.yahoo.com/ and search for mud.  One of the couple dozen
categories.  One category for each type of mud.  :)

Judson Powers                 Morgaelin MUD
powers@rjsonline.net          telnet://mud.dwango.com:3000/

"Friends help you move... real friends help you move bodies."