Re: Spell Targets

From: James Turner (turnerjh@XTN.NET)
Date: 04/23/98

I forgot the folloing bit of code for my previous posting.  Below is
the targeting enumeration.  I think most of these are taken account of
in the code I posted, except perhaps TARG_SELF_ONLY.

Another thing I should mention is that since my code dispatches
through a spell_interpreter, there are significant differences in some
of the code.  In particular, the funciton I posted before must be
called by individual spells (since in general some spells might have
affects when targetted and different affects when not targetted, and
the interpreter can't tell if the code only wants to be called if
there is a valid target).

enum targetTypes {
  TARG_NONE =                   (1 << 0),
  TARG_CHAR_ROOM =              (1 << 2),