Re: [NEWBIE]

From: Malcor (digital@TOGETHER.NET)
Date: 04/24/98

did you got to lib/world/wld and check out the index file to make sure
that the new zone number was saved in there.

Chances are good that it saved your rooms just didn't add to the index.
Make sure that you have permission to read/write everyting in that
directory.

If you installed it as root <ignore this if you are not in linux/redhat
etc > you will need to go into the world dir and all its subdirectory's
and do a chmod 777 *

Malcor