[Newbie] Unfiltered error!

From: JWoodsIII (JWoodsIII@AOL.COM)
Date: 04/25/98

I was running mostly-stock circle when this happened:
When I typed LOOK MAID Circle froze and gave me a Win95 GPF. I was in the same
location as her and everything. When I tried to run it again, and did the same
thing, it froze again. I would have tried the VC++ 5.0 debugger, but it froze
my computer. I modified a few things, including experience tables, but didn't
go near  mobs or the LOOK command. I need a hint! :-P

If anyone can help me, I'd be REALLY grateful.

Thanks,
-JW