Re: [NEWBIE] Clan coding

From: Rob Baumstark (shirak@CONNECT.AB.CA)
Date: 04/25/98

>When i compiled it i got this error
>
>interpreter.c: In function `nanny':
>interpreter.c:1302: duplicate case value
>interpreter.c:1297: this is the first entry for that value
>
>Here are the lines its complaing about
>
>--snip--
>  case CON_CLAN_EDIT:
>    parse_clan_edit(d, arg);
>     break;
>
>  /*. OLC states .*/
>  case CON_OEDIT:
>    oedit_parse(d, arg);
>    break;
>--snip--
Well..., I would say that CON_CLAN_EDIT and CON_OEDIT are probably the same.
Look in structs.h and make sure that none of the CON_XXXX things are defined
to the same value.  If they are, chage them.
G:  "If we do happen to step on a mine, Sir, what do we do?"
EB: "Normal procedure, Lieutenant, is to jump 200 feet in
     the air and scatter oneself over a wide area."
-- Somewhere in No Man's Land, BA4