Re: [NEWBIE] Clan coding

From: Chris Hyde (slugger@CRYOGEN.FERRIS.EDU)
Date: 04/24/98

> interpreter.c: In function `nanny':
> interpreter.c:1302: duplicate case value
> interpreter.c:1297: this is the first entry for that value

I had this same error when adding the same patch.  Compare structs.h and
clan.h and make sure that the #define CON_CLAN_EDIT is not set to the same
value as something else.  Just assign it the next higher number, and it
should work fine.  I think default in the patch it is set to 17, and I had
to change it to 22.  This will probably be different for you, depending on
what other mods/changes you have made to the #define CON* section of
structs.h.

Hope this helps...

Llewelyn of ERENDOR