Re: [NEWBIE] Renting items...

From: Chuck Reed (creed@I-55.COM)
Date: 04/27/98

>Hello, I'm a newbie administrator and I was just wondering if there was
>a way to edit the code so that when players quit, their equipment and
>everything is saved without the use of RENT.

Hmm, I sense a barrage of some fiery acronyms on this thread . . . .
Anyhow, edit your config.c file and find this line:

int free_rent = NO;

You see what I'm getting at here?  To change this simply change it to:

int free_rent = YES;

You can set a lot of game features in config.c like this.  Try it out.

Chuck Reed