Re: [OFFTOPIC] Harrassment

From: JWoodsIII (JWoodsIII@AOL.COM)
Date: 04/28/98

<< That wasnt hacking, they gave me the password, and I didnt destroy their
 mud, I just put up a sign that simply said "Ive struck again, and blah
 blah blah" I was just doing it cause kaedric asked me to and hes a good
 bud of mine.  They deleted their mud by their own will. >>

No. You're wrong. Taking their MUD down without permission and putting up a
sign (with OR without the cussing) IS hacking! And their will was somewhat
bent by your little joke.
Sorry to restart this string.

JW