Re: Harrassment

From: Ryan Stucl (ryan@SHIVA.ML.ORG)
Date: 04/29/98

On Tue, 28 Apr 1998, Quinn ShadowStalker wrote:

> Fili I did no such thing, your just a big ole jerk who figures the world
> owes him a favor or some big break, but your a nothing and a no body, you
> better just watch yourself because people like you dont make it in the
> real world.

       Well that sounds like harassment to me. I know Quinn well. Hes not
that bad of guy but i do believe he has done some things in the past that
were... not ok. But the stuff in the past dont matter. I do think taking
over somones mud is"Wrong" and shouldent be done. I dunno. Just wanted to
make a comment.
                           [Bosstone]:The ska king.