Re: Harrassment

From: Knite Hawk (knitehwk@CITILINK.COM)
Date: 04/28/98

I feel the incredeble need, no not need...obligation to state this one
more time, because it appears no one has heard me.

One more time...

Whether he did this or not, what is described is NOT hacking. It however
IS computer vandalism. There is a BIG difference. This is NOT hacking. It
IS computer vandalism. There is a BIG difference. This is NOT hacking. It
IS computer vandalism. There is a BIG difference. This is NOT hacking. It
IS computer vandalism. There is a BIG difference. This is NOT hacking. It
IS computer vandalism. There is a BIG difference. This is NOT hacking. It
IS computer vandalism. There is a BIG difference. This is NOT hacking. It
IS computer vandalism. There is a BIG difference. This is NOT hacking. It
IS computer vandalism. There is a BIG difference. This is NOT hacking. It
IS computer vandalism. There is a BIG difference. This is NOT hacking. It
IS computer vandalism. There is a BIG difference. This is NOT hacking. It
IS computer vandalism.

And by the way, Fili, I believe the old adage is "What goes around comes
around"

Knite Hawk

-----
This message was brought to you by the extremely Long-Windedness of none
other than THE Knite Hawk. He'd like to apologize for taking up whatever
extra Bandwidth was not necessary for this message.
-----