Re: Misc Thoughts / Ideas

From: Del (Panther) (caminturn@EARTHLINK.NET)
Date: 04/29/98

George wrote:

> >muhahaha
>
> I always thought randomly moving DT's were the answer to speedwalk. :)

Back when I ran the 2.2 Circle, I guess long before scripts and such, I
created three world files for OLD Thalos. This was so I could move the
deathtrap that is in the north-east tower to another one. In the autorun
script, as it moved and created new logs, I would have it move and
rename the three world files on a rotating basis.. Ohh that was fun to
watch them all get pissed trying to figure out which tower was NOT the
DT.
Back then, it was a popular area for experience (The Stones).
Man that brings back memories.. :)