Re: how do i make level restricted rooms.

From: peter hartman (wart@KUNTRYNET.COM)
Date: 04/29/98

wizlock wouldn't work in this incidence.  I believe Ryan wants to restrict
rooms, rather than the entire mud.
I would check out act.wizard.c:

/* take a string, and return an rnum.. used for goto, at, etc.  -je 4/6/93
*/
sh_int find_target_room(struct char_data * ch, char *rawroomstr)

Seems fairly promising.

Wart
mud.kuntrynet.com:4000

"They're yelling, It's all gone now."