EXP tables with 100+ levels

From: Chuck Carson (chuck@EDEN.COM)
Date: 04/29/98

I have increased mortal levels to 200 (well one code set to 100 and one
to 200) and need some suggestions for the exp tables. I have converted
AC and thac0 to 100 die systems and it seems to work great with these
amount of levels.

Is anyone willing to share with me what they did with the exp tables to
accomodate 100 to 200 levels? I know it will need some long term
tweaking but I don't even have a ball park idea on where to start. I
had used a formula based on level before but I no longer have that
code and my roomate that devised the forumla is no longer reacheable.

Thanks a bunch,
WC