Standard of English.

From: Dan Argent (mbax7dja@FS1.CS.MAN.AC.UK)
Date: 04/29/98

Please:

 I have noticed the standard of English on this list has been
going downhill quite a bit. Now, everyone makes spelling mistakes and
occasional typos, but could some of you please refrain from the kind
of  "can't be bothered with coherent sentences" and the "abbreviate
words to save typing 3 characters" type posts.

Feel free to poke holes in my spelling and grammar, but try and keep
the list readable, please.

Sorry, but I have this thing about adult style discussion.