Re: Quinn, Autoexperience thoughts (& sittable objs)

From: Quinn ShadowStalker (quinn@MUD.COMSYS.NET)
Date: 04/30/98

Well Matt, if Im such a dickhead why did you hire me along, long time ago
when bio-hazard was first out, man your mud is crap, you claim it to be a
whole new code base when its just a circle with a bunch of useless nothing
in it.

|Matt Roach - owner of OnyxMUD            | "I dont have bugs...         |
|matt@shiva.ml.org    quinn@mud.comsys.net| randomly created freatures!" |