Re: More Directions Please [NEWBIE]

From: Del Minturn (caminturn@EARTHLINK.NET)
Date: 04/30/98

Chris Jacobson wrote:

> Hint of advice: don't get cocky on this list when the big guys
> (regulars), such as Dak, speak.

Cocky? I was not the first to try and speak for EVERYONE on this list or
in the mud community.. I speak for myself. And Yes.. I have played on
several muds lately.. and yes a lot of them suck.. there are a few that
have used the extra exits very well. As it stands so far, you and Dak do
not like the extra exits. There are atleast three on this list that have
asked about information to put them in.

You figure the odds..
(hint > 50%)