Re: [CODE][WIN95/LINUX] porting

From: StormeRider (silk@ICI.NET)
Date: 05/01/98

At 10:05 AM 5/1/98 -0700, you wrote:
> [...]

Here's another method: take a file that has a ^M in it, and delete
everything in the file except one of the ^M's. Change it so it looks like

s/^M//g

and save it as "changefile".

Then just simply "sed -f changefile <file that has ^M's in it> > tmp.sed;
mv tmp.sed <file that has ^M's in it>"

StormeRider                  --- http://www.windsofstorm.net/wos
silk@ici.net                 --- #telnet://winds.windsofstorm.net:4004
linux@ici.net                --- Slackware 2.0.30