Re: struct char_data *ch in GDB

From: Joe Momma (crush@MATISSE.CCUSA.NET)
Date: 05/02/98

> pointed to. Is there any way to examine that memory address and see what
> exactly ch was? So if a mob is crashing the mud by doing something, I can
> see what mob it was exactly.

   Sure, just use the 'print' command.  If you're just doing 'print ch',
you'll only get the memory address of the first element of ch, but if you
'print ch->player', you'll get the information you're looking for.  You
can do this with any member of the structure, not just player, too.  Hope
this helps.

                                                        Cipher