[OFFTOPIC] GDB under Redhat 5

From: Bradley D. Hartin (bhartin@MA909A.TAMUCC.EDU)
Date: 05/03/98

This is a bit off-topic for this list, but I figured this might be the
best place to find answers.  I'm running Redhat 5.0, and just installed
the kernel (2.32-3), libc, and glibc updates.  I now receive the following
error when using gdb--my only guess is it's related to the updates:

Core was generated by `bin/circle -q 4000'.
find_solib: Can't read pathname for load map: Input/output error

#0  0x0 in ?? ()
(gdb)

Has anyone else run across this, and hopefully know how to correct it?

Brad Hartin
Realms of Fury