[OFFTOPIC] Finding a good coder

From: Quinn ShadowStalker (quinn@MUD.COMSYS.NET)
Date: 05/03/98

You know its really hard these days, because alot of todays decent or
great coder are gone off to make their own muds or work at some lamer
stock mud, but thats no my point.  Im trying to find a trust worthy coder
thats not going to screw me over, I know that must be asking to much since
Im such a bad guy, but really, since that QUinn thread Ive had nothing but
bad press and I cant really trust anyone.  Well anyway, all Im asking for
is a good coder, so if you want a job at a decent mud, please email me
back asap.