MOB classes & algorithms

From: Angus Mezick (angus@EDGIL.CCMAIL.COMPUSERVE.COM)
Date: 05/04/98

I would suggest you go sniffing around for the Forgotten Lands Code base.
It should contain the following files:
engine.c
engine.h
englogic.c
enginit.c
engmobs.c
engprecall.c
eng_procs.h

In this code it defines a whole system of figuring out which spell/skill a mob
should use.  Including fight/peace sections, and whether or not to heal itself.
Since you had the skill to take apart mobprogs (ugh) I am assuming you can
figure out a way to imp this stuff.  Start looking for the code at the mud
connector.  It is a Diku -> Silly code base i think.
--Angus

P.S. if you can't find it let me know and i will just put it up on the circle
site.  Great code base for ideas.