[AD + GAMEPLAY] Set standards for gameplay

From: Chuck Reed (creed@I-55.COM)
Date: 05/04/98

Hi there.  I have been trying to come up with some basic standards for mob
and obj stats for my builders, but I really (REALLY) suck at doing things
like this.  I'm looking for any ideas, suggestions, or people who would be
interested in joing us in our efforts.

I appreciate any help in the matter.

Chuck Reed     | Q: Who's your favorite Spice Girl?  |
creed@i-55.com | A: The dead one                     |

"Jesus saves . . . . he passes to Moses.  Moses shoots, HE SCORES!"