[Newbie] MAX_INPUT_LENGTH [WIN95] [MSVC++5]

From: JWoodsIII (JWoodsIII@AOL.COM)
Date: 05/04/98

I seem to have narrowed down my crash with look_at_target to one variable. It
crashed when someone typed L (look). So it may not have been that function.
Possibly do_look. But it turns out that MAX_INPUT_LENGTH in do_look seems to
overflow and crash the the game. Could it be because I'm running on a 486DX/66
machine with only 8 megs of ram? Or is it something else?

Thanks,
-JW