[CODE] [QUESTION] "tweaked" objects

From: Christoffer Lundberg (avatar@ORION.BODEN.SE)
Date: 05/05/98

I have been wandering about doing a "tweak" system in my MUD, and for
anyone who might want it too. But I need to know first if there exists
one already. I have absolutely NO clue of how to add such a thing.

Those of you who do not know what "tweaked" objects are I can tell you.
When you create an object in the .obj files you only create the average
type of that object. Sometimes, when the object loads, it can be "tweaked"
and altered in it's powers.

For example: An gold armor with a bonus of +2 STR and -2 DEX could "tweak"
             to +3 STR, -2 DEX  or +1 STR, -1 DEX , or whatever.

Any guidelines are welcome too.

Another question: Is there any Virtual Map on it's way? I desperately need
it, or else, I'll have to put down my energy building around 100 zones, by
myself! (*faints*).