Re: [CODE] [QUESTION] "tweaked" objects

From: Tony Robbins (tonyr@NWPACLINK.COM)
Date: 05/05/98

I like how Diablo works.  For those of you who have not played it, it will
create objects based on the character receiving them.  If you play as
level one, you can go to the secret boy in the upper left corner of town
and buy an ok item, or go to him as level 30 and get the "Lightforge" for
example.  Items aren't always the same.

I'm so glad that the rent files don't just point to object vnums or
anything like that.  It makes this possible.  A spec_proc on a mobile
could make it so that, when killed, it yielded  a sword "like" object
1200, or "tweaked" from 1200.  Based on the character's level, it might be
+1 STR, and -2 CHA, or whatever.  (Find out the character's greatest stat,
random number of 1 or 2, subtract, or find an average stat, this part
isn't difficult.)  In fact, I think I'm going to add this.

Thanks for the idea!