Re: [NEWBIE][HELP][LONG- Maybe] Attacker hps = Attacker Hps + Damage done to victim.

From: Steve Morris (smorris@MUW.EDU)
Date: 05/06/98

At 10:01 AM 5/6/98 +1000, you wrote:
>The part I need help with, is the actual spell effect, I'm not sure what
>I'd use to calculate how many hitpoints to add to him/her.
>I'd just like to know what functions to use to get this:
> if(affected by vamp touch)
>Attacker hps = Attacker hps + Damage done to victim.

Just off the top of my head, I'd put it in fight.c in the damage() function.
Right before you make the call to update_pos(victim) you can add your IF
statement:

if (affected by vamp touch)           //don't know what you called the flag
  GET_HIT(ch) += dam;                // Increase attacker hps by damage done

Steve