Question about this Spec_Proc

From: Chuck Carson (chuck@EDEN.COM)
Date: 05/07/98

I have tested the following special procedure and it
seems to hold up against everything I could think of
but does anyone see any possibles problems with it:

It is an object spec proc that should transfer a player
into another room if they type 'enter cabinet'.

I have the object defined as type other and the only
name it can be referred to as is 'cabinet'.

Here is the procedure:

SPECIAL(wine_cabinet)
{
 struct obj_data *obj = (struct obj_data *) me;
 struct obj_data *wine;
 char obj_name[MAX_STRING_LENGTH];

  if(!CMD_IS("enter")) {
  send_to_char("DEBUG 1\r\n", ch);
  return FALSE;
  }

  one_argument(argument, obj_name);

 if (!(wine = get_obj_in_list_vis(ch, obj_name,
world[ch->in_room].contents))) {
  send_to_char("DEBUG 2\r\n", ch);
  return FALSE;
  }

 if (wine != obj) {
  send_to_char("DEBUG 4\r\n", ch);
  return FALSE;
  }

 if(GET_CLASS(ch) != CLASS_THIEF) {
   send_to_char("A hooded figure pushes you back out of the cabinet.\r\n",
ch);
   return FALSE;
   }

 act("$n slips into the wine cabinet and disappears.", TRUE, ch, 0, FALSE,
TO_ROOM);
 char_from_room(ch);
 char_to_room(ch, real_room(2612));
 look_at_room(ch, 0);