Re: [Code] Mud Pulses Question

From: Tony Robbins (tonyr@NWPACLINK.COM)
Date: 05/08/98

Ok, this may be a little irate, probably because I'm upset with the author
for strangely-familiar-code reasons and that I can't stand it when people
don't bother to even look at their own code.

mud missed 30 pulse seconds....   hrm....

GREP!!!!!!  Find out what calls it.  I'm not going to tell you because you
need to do work for yourself a little bit.  Amazing code you've put out for
not even being able to tackle this one.

Sorry if that was rude, but, well, I'm not really sorry.
-B.