Re: diff and patch

From: Daniel Koepke (dkoepke@CALIFORNIA.COM)
Date: 05/08/98

On Fri, 8 May 1998, Jon Barrett wrote:

->Just a quick question...I have been interested in making some patches, but
->have not been able to find any diff or patch programs for Win95.  I found
->one program, but it doesn't outpur the diff in the right format.  Does
->anyone know where I can get a good copy of a diff or pach program so I can
->make some patches?

ftp.cdrom.com/pub/simtelnet/ is generally a good place to look.  There
are GNU work-a-likes nestled in there (probably DOS-based, but you
can't have everything exactly how you want it).

-dak