ANTI_RACE_FLAGS

From: Lord Kyu (shapeshifter@TKA.COM)
Date: 05/09/98

        Quick thought here, was wondering if anyone else had comment or idea on
it. I am trying to save from having a hundred flags on items and things. I
was wondering if it would be just as easy to make 2 sets of flags for
races. One of them being !ELF if elves are the only race you want to
restrict the equipment from, and the other being elf_only, meaning just
what it says, elves are the only race who can use that item. Comments,
questions, concerns on using a system like this?

        Only problem I am able to think of is some sets two opposing flags.

- Lord Kyu -