Re: Adding a roomflag for !recall

From: Daniel Koepke (dkoepke@CALIFORNIA.COM)
Date: 05/10/98

On Sun, 10 May 1998, Del Minturn wrote:

->I have also tried ch->in_room, that didnt work either.
->I also had a send_to_char in the if statement which didnt show.
->The if statement does not seem to come true,
->Does anyone have a !recall that I can compare it to?

It seems like a pretty simple thing to do.  After the first (and only,
for that matter) if check in spell_recall() add,

  if (ROOM_FLAGGED(victim->in_room, ROOM_NORECALL)) {
    act("$n briefly flickers, caught mid-teleport...", TRUE, victim,
        0, 0, TO_ROOM);
    send_to_char("You flicker but don't go anywhere.\r\n", victim);
    return;
  }

Hmm...?

-dak