Re: Stock 'silly' bug & names

From: Daniel Koepke (dkoepke@CALIFORNIA.COM)
Date: 05/12/98

On Tue, 12 May 1998, Lord Kyu wrote:

->        Just a quick question regarding the switching into an IMP
->and other things like that. Personally, I have switch set up so you
->can only switch into "mobs". How is it possible that a player is
->switching into another player?

You can in stock CircleMUD.  But I'm fairly certain the player has to
be link-dead.

->        I was just wondering if anyone has ever set it up so a
->character can have two names, or a name with a space in it.

I would (and did) replace title with a "last name" field.  I added a
few checks throughout the code so it checked the last name for
player's with one.  It took very little effort.

-dak