Re: Obj Value referencing

From: Daniel Koepke (dkoepke@CALIFORNIA.COM)
Date: 05/12/98

On Tue, 12 May 1998, Dan Argent wrote:

->My problem is that I don't know how to reference the values of the
->ammo, by way of the value held in the gun values...
->eg.. the gun takes ammo vnum 97... and the values 1) and 2) of object
->97 are the ones I wish to use with the dice function.

Well, there are two rather simple methods to approach this problem.
You can load an instance of ammo vnum 97 and read the values from
that, and then destroy the obj.  Or you can obj_to_obj() the ammo to
the gun and expect that the only content in the gun is a pointer to
the ammo...

-dak