Re: skills

From: Chuck Carson (chuck@EDEN.COM)
Date: 05/13/98

Well, you need to define them in spells.h
Place the name for it in spell_parser.c

And you can put the actual skill anywhere you like. I put
comabt oriented skills in act.offensive.c, object related
skills in act.other.c and etc.....

If the skill is a command the player types, you must also
place the command in interpreter.c

If you want all gods to have the command, you need to
add a skillo() entry I believe at the bottom of spell_parser.c

Also, assign the skill to certain classes/levels in class.c

I think I convered it all,

Chuck