New Circle List

From: StormeRider (silk@ICI.NET)
Date: 05/14/98

This has been debated before on the list and I have
gone ahead and created it; a CircleMUD Newbies
mailing list.

This is for those who think that CircleMUD Newbies
get flamed too harshly in this forum. I do, but some
times I also think that people should try harder
before posting. In any case, the new list is for posting
what would/should be [NEWBIE] topics here.

If we are unable to resolve the issue on that list, then
it should be escalated to here.

You can join by emailing circle-newbies-subscribe@makelist.com
or going to http://www.windsofstorm.net/circle and adding
yourself into the list.