Re: [CODE] [QUESTION] act_progs

From: Patrick Dughi (dughi@IMAXX.NET)
Date: 05/14/98

> I've noticed that the Mobprogs-package doesn't really work properly, as
> act_prog doesn't trigger. Is there a fix to this at some of the snippet-
> pages?

        Though I know the various problems with the mobprogs have been
discussed in thislist and are therefore acessable through the archives, I
believe the exact problem you're having is with the CAN_SEE macro, which
doesn't send act message to NPC's (er, mobs).  Change it so it does, and
you should be okay. (You'll notice that when you switch into the mob, the
act_prog will trigger... - this is a sure sign that you need to change
afforementioned CAN_SEE macro).

                                PjD