Re: GDB Question

From: Chuck Carson (chuck@EDEN.COM)
Date: 05/14/98

You can find most bugs by looking at the core dump
with GDB. From my source directory I use the following
command to look at the core dump:

gdb ../bin/circle ../lib/core

once in GDB, type back and it will list the last five
functions calls before the crash. You can also use
'print' to display variable values at the time of the
crash.

WC