Re: [Newbie] Room Saves

From: Lord Kyu (shapeshifter@TKA.COM)
Date: 05/14/98

>       I was reading the code, and I found the spot where it saves the
character
> into the room if it is their house. I was just wondering how this could
be
> changed so that when a character quits, they would start there,
regardless
> if it is their house or not...

        I re-read the code, and thought I would try something, and lone and behold
it worked. If anyone finds a problem with this method let me know. It is
short, it is simple, and it doesn't involve a lot of coding.

In act.other.c, in the do_quit function, directly under if (free_rent)

I added: save_char(ch, save_room);

        Thats all, and it seems to work.

- Lord Kyu -