Re: A little problem

From: Daniel Koepke (dkoepke@CALIFORNIA.COM)
Date: 05/14/98

On Thu, 14 May 1998, Ryan Stucl wrote:

->when i set my class to n (ninja) it goes to assassin!

Which I guess is not what you want?  Alright.  Since my crystal ball
is increasingly unrealiable these days I've turned to other means of
divination.  Unfortunately, my parent-in-crime isn't around around, so
the ouija (that's "we-je") board is out of the question.  I never much
understood I Ching, so we'll have to go with the chicken bones...

Alright, so the bones tell me you've incorrectly set up parse_class()
or you've got the pc_class_types[] out of order.

-dak