[OFFTOPIC] Seeking a Friendly Coder

From: Quinn ShadowStalker (quinn@MUD.COMSYS.NET)
Date: 05/15/98

As since that flame about me went around my coder quit out of distrust and
every other person Ive tried to hire has attempted to screw me over, right
now I am in the process of looking for a new "Quinn Friendly" coder that
would want to share the responsibltys of Imp-Hood and share the postion of
head coder, if you know of any experinced coder, who would like this job,
please ask them to email as I would gladly take them in and have them work
as a business partner and as a friend.

-Quinn ShadowStalker