[CODE] [REQUEST] Automapper

From: Joe Rykowski, Sysop (cyklop@CW2.COM)
Date: 05/16/98

CI>I have gotten hold of an automapper-code for ROM-type MUDs.
CI>There is only one problem with this, I don't know how to
CI>convert it into Circle-code. But if someone out there wishes
CI>to take a shot at it, I can send you the code so you can see
CI>what you can do.

I'd like to take a look at the code you got.. no promises, but I was
planning on adding a feature like this to my MUD for v2.0 (coding for
v1.0 is taking place right now).  If I make any progress with it, I'll
be sure to let ya know.

Have you seen Medievia (205.147.247.36 4000)?  It's Diku and they have a
"virtual map" feature (when in rooms which are not CITY or INSIDE) like you
posted as an example...

____ Joe Rykowski   | System Administrator, Webmaster,     _~~_
\  / cyklop@cw2.com | MUD Admin/Implementor, and          (O)(-)
 \/  www.cw2.com/   | Programmer...                        /..\
                    |                                       <>
  "Reality is just MUD with better lighting." - Cyklop