OLC code request (Oasis)

From: Fafhrd (fafhrd@LINKMASTER.NET)
Date: 05/17/98

I need a renumber and delete command. Renumber taking <orig start> <new =
start> args, or no args to 'compact' current zone. Delete simply removes =
the entry from the files.
These are probably best tackled by someone intimate with Oasis, so I'd =
prefer to swap code for them. I'll offer either more DG events (I've =
written quite a few), or as the former owner of Duris, I'll aid you in =
how we did overhead mapping. (A lot better than medieva did  :))

Erik Madison
System Engineer
LinkMaster ISP Services
fafhrd@linkmaster.net