[WIN95][HELP][GNU-WIN32]

From: Patrick Merina (MtRicmer@WORLDNET.ATT.NET)
Date: 05/25/98

Hey all..I got Cygwin b19..i was doing my configure in the bash shell =
today and it got to the very last line of configure and an error popped =
up (my luck)
I was wondering if anyone know what it meant and if it can be fixed. I =
was using GNU-WIN32 Beta 19 with Circle30bpl12.tar.gz from the =
circlemud.org ftp site..here is the error...please contant me if you can =
help me. Thanks :)

here is the last few lines:

checking if write is prototyped... (cached) yes
updating cache ./config.cache
creating ./config.status
./configure: /bin/sh: not found