[Newbie]Auto Auction problem.(and a little bit more)

From: Ryan Stucl (ryan@SHIVA.ML.ORG)
Date: 05/28/98

I hand patched autoauction for my mud and now whenever i type
'auction (obj) 100' it goes going once, twice, sold , to noone
instantly. Does anyone know what could be the problem.

also i am looking for someone to help me figure out this:

I want it so charactors can pick from a a menu when they create there
charactor like this

[a] Start off with 150 more practice sessions
[b] start off with 50 more hp
[c] start off with 50 more psi
[d] start off with +1 to str
[e] start off with +1 to dex