Re: the usage log.

From: Angus Mezick (angus@EDGIL.CCMAIL.COMPUSERVE.COM)
Date: 05/29/98

Yes yes george, i know this.  nusage is already grep'd out of the log anyways
into log/usage.  I was just wondering if anyone hacked up a shell script to
generate some useful stats out of this file. At 288 lines/day every day, I would
think that people would do this... sigh  Guess i should pull out the Llama and
Camel books and see if i can come up with something useful (the dates are what
will probably screw me up.
--Angus