Re: titles

From: Chuck Carson (chuck@EDEN.COM)
Date: 05/29/98

Red Wolf wrote:

> I know this question has been asked before, thou I didn't really
> understand the answer.
>   I'm not too fimilar with coding yet.
>
> How do I remove titles so I dont have to add a title for each level if I
> want to add 500 levels.
>
> And what does grep mean?
>
> If anyone can answer dumb questions for me Please send me you email
> address  Kilbon@postoffice.ptd.net

The easy way is to go to the end of class.c and change title_male and
title_female so that they only return "".

Of course this leave unnecessary code lying around. I removed the whole
title system from the code completely. grep for title_male and this will
lead you to all the relevant places, and also think to yourself, what
can
I do in the game to see someone's title, when does my title change, what
commands can change it, and this will cover most of your targets.

Chuck